Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome!




Thank you for stopping by and checking the site out.  My plan is to have this site be where I talk about my journey to become a voice actor.  I will be posting more soon but for right now I'm still getting things in place.

This blog will be accompanied by a podcast.  I will have more information on that as time goes on.  I'm still getting the technical stuff in place to get that up and running.  It will be once a month and I will be talking about what I have been up to.

Please drop me a line and let me know if you have any questions or thoughts.  It would be great if I could answer some reader questions on my first episode so if you see this before I post it, please drop me a question or a comment.  Thanks again for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment