Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Slack Jaw Voice Over - Episode 4 - The Gap

...no not the clothing store.  I haven't been able to fit in those clothes since ever.

Today I talk about how it's important to create content.  No matter what.  It's why I'm doing this podcast.  I also talk about a quote from Ira Glass that has been floating around the web that speaks to this very idea.

I look forward to your comments and questions.  I want this to be as much of a dialogue as possible.

In that spirit, drop me a line at nate@nathanbeattyvo.com or follow me on Twitter @theslackjaw.  You can access the podcast via iTunes, any podcast catcher app like Pocket Casts, OR you can download it directly by clicking on the title of this entry OR click right here.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment