Monday, February 24, 2014

The Slack Jaw Voice Over - Episode 17 - Honesty

Hello everyone!  Today we are going to be talking about honesty.  It ties in nicely with last weeks episode so I thought it would be good to shoehorn it in here.

The main point I try to get across is, be honest with yourself first.  That will help you be honest with others.  (That sounds like it should be on a motivational poster with a cat wearing a top hat.)  This is true when it comes to your abilities, both in what you can do with your voice, and what you can do with your time.  Wow, that about sums up the episode nicely.  So I'll wrap it up here.  

As always, drop me a line.  You can subscribe to the podcast by clicking the RSS feed button over to the right there, or you can look us up on iTunes.   To download this episode click here.  If you like what you hear, go ahead and give us a 5 star review on iTunes.  It would really help us out. You may have noticed a new intro and outro music today.  We got that from Mevio's Music Alley.  That's David Wilcox's Modern World.  He is one of my favorite folk artists and I highly recommend if you like that type of music to check him out.  Also, don't forget to check out our Patreon page.  Thanks again and I look forward to talking to you soon!  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment