Thursday, March 13, 2014

No Episode This Week....

Hello everyone.  Sorry for going radio silent there for a few days.  There will be no podcast this week as I have been absolutely insanely busy.  Which is a good thing.  I actually just finished my first Audible Audiobook the other day and I'm waiting to get notes on it.  That was a bit of a project to say the least.  Putting together an audiobook is a big job no matter how you slice it and when you are doing it on your own, it takes up a lot of time.  I think I may do an episode about how I put it together but that will come later.

Anyway, I'm rambling.  I'll wrap it up here and you will be hearing from me again soon as I do have an episode that is going to be released on Monday.  As always, drop me a line.  You can subscribe to the podcast by clicking the RSS feed button over to the right there, or you can look us up on iTunes.  If you like what you hear, go ahead and give us a 5 star review on iTunes.  It would really help us out.  Also, don't forget to check out our Patreon page.  Thanks again and I look forward to talking to you soon!  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment