Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'm Still Here and Will Be Coming Back Soon...

Hello everyone.  I do apologize for the extended break but, if you have been paying attention you may have an idea why.  My wife had a baby about three weeks ago and I have just begun to unbury myself from the diapers and burp cloths.  Meet Annie:


Anyway, she has been keeping me pretty busy.  To add to the confusion, I have decided to make some changes to my regular website, email, and such so I'll be migrating all that soon as well.  Everything "should" stay the same in regards to the web address and email address but I will let you know if that changes.  In the meantime you can always reach me at theslackjaw@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments.  Thank you again for sticking around and I look forward to getting the puppy moving again....once I find my way out of this pile of dirty baby clothes....

No comments:

Post a Comment