Saturday, October 11, 2014

I'm back!



But not here....


So things have been nuts these past few months. My wife had a kid. I started a new day job because apparently kids are expensive. BUT, I'm coming back and I'm moving shop. From now on, all my stuff is going to be housed over on my own website:

www.nathanbeattyvo.com

NOTE:  The Podcast episodes are not up yet on the new site.  I'm still working on that.  I'll let you know when I put them up again over there!

Come on over and check it out. I have a blog over there too! This is where I will be posting about everything that I'm doing. I have a lot in the works so keep checking back to see what I have in store. What kind of things am I working on?
Podcasts
Bringing back my "VO at Home" podcast!
One other program that I'm still working on. More to come!
A Vlog!
Still working on the details. More information is on the way!
Blog
I will be posting updates on projects I'm working on, articles that I have written, and much more!

As you can see, I have a lot in store. So keep checking the site for more info!


If you are interesting in having me work on your project, either contact me directly or check out my profile on Fiverr.

Thanks for stopping by! As always, you can reach me at nate@nathanbeattyvo.com. Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and helpful information has been given in this article. I like the way you explain the things. For better voice over Service refer professional voice over services Keep posting. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete