Thursday, January 2, 2014

Podfading...

Hello all.  Yes, yes, I have been podfading.  For those of you who do not know, "podfading" is the term for those of us creators who start a podcast, are good about keeping it going for a few months, then fade into oblivion never to be heard from again.  And, yes, it seems I was starting to do that.  BUT I plan on making a comeback.  I will NOT attach it to a resolution that I will get better at doing podcasts and blog posts and auditioning and eating right and being more productive and being a better person and calling my mother more and blah blah blah blah.  I refuse to attach it to a resolution because I actually want to do it.  So I just am going to do it.  Nike would be proud.

Anyway, there may be some retooling on the docket for this though.  And that will be coming very soon.  Since the holidays are now behind us, I can start focusing on what matters.

At least until my kid is born.  Oh yeah, didn't mention that.  I'm going to be a daddy.  So sometime in May or June I will have a little spawn running around.  So you can imagine how fast my head is spinning.

That's all for today.  A podcast is coming soon.  As always, email me with questions or comments.  Thanks again for listening/reading.  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment