Monday, January 27, 2014

The Slack Jaw Voice Over - Episode 13 - VO Booth

Hello again!  This week we are going to talk more about my voice over booth.  It's pretty basic stuff but it's important to have a starting point with this.  As I say in the episode, this is not inexpensive.  The VO booth is the barrier to entry into this field,  It doesn't matter if you have Mel Blanc's voice, if you plan on getting into VO at home, then you need a good booth.  (NOTE:  Your other option is to move to LA, New York, Houston or Dallas and get an agent.  This is the route I'm ultimately working toward but in the mean time I want to make money doing this NOW and this is one way to do that.)

I talk about how I got mine together and what I have.  You can check out this entry here where I had talked a little about it and linked to some of the stuff I talked about.

 As always, drop me a line.  You can subscribe to podcast by clicking the RSS feed button over to the right there, or you can look us up on iTunes.  To download this episode click here.  Thanks again and I look forward to talking to you soon!  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment