Monday, January 6, 2014

The Slack Jaw Voice Over Episode 10 - Fiverr and Elance

In todays episode I talk about Fiverr and Elance.  These are two "general" online marketplaces for all kinds of stuff.  Like the other episodes I go into how they work, the general nuts a bolts, and then talk about what I like and don't like.  Pretty standard.

You may notice there is a bit of a shift in production value here.  Mainly that I omitted, mostly, the words "um" and "uh" from my vocabulary.  I have made some changes because what I was doing before, while it "got the job done" I wasn't very happy with the finished product.  So I'm trying new things here.  In a couple of episodes I plan on doing a "how I do this podcast" episode.  It will be fun!

As always, drop me a line.  You can subscribe to podcast by clicking the RSS feed button over to the right there, or you can look us up on iTunes.  To download this episode click here.  Thanks again and I look forward to talking to you soon!  Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment